All about saying lie ?!

 hey guys today's topic is that we all know and we might have also said a lie at least once or twice or thrice 

Let's discuss it?!

“Above all, don't lie to yourself. ... The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.”

this you all might have been knowing 

    People lie for many reasons but it is something that shouldn't be done. Why do people lie? it is just a mutual thought that your brain is telling you to do at a certain time. But lies always become bigger and can become something real. I believe the one time I lied and felt guilty about was the day I lied to myself. The day I told myself that all those so-called "friends" were going to be there for me forever. I was always scared of the fact that they would betray me.
             Honestly, I have come to the point in which I really don't care whether I have friends or If I don't. I seriously believe that everyone just looks for you when they need something and have no other choice but to call you. This I believe has been the biggest lie I have brought upon myself. I have always been very dependable and I always need someone for every little thing that I'm going to do. But time and many wise people (My Mom, Dad, brother, Family,  (Don't think I wrote that to get a good grade) have made me open my eyes and have shown me that all those people I have always depended on are all fake. Also, the time has made me realize all the trouble I have gotten myself into by the influences I've had and one trip made notice that I had a lot of growing up to do. I needed a change of environment and a change of character. I realized that all this time I wasn't being myself I was just putting a big show to be an idiot just like the others I hung out with.
             This lie has affected me so much because I have always been so nice but yet so naive that I never noticed how everyone stepped all over me but I would just say they'll change. But I'm the one that's going to change. Not in a bad way but I'm going to step up to all those that were always telling me what to do. I hope that I won't have to live this lie any longer because it's just very hurtful. Trust no one but yourself. I learned to keep a lot
             ...


Effects Of Lying On Lying


Lying is to speak falsely with intent to deceive. Many individuals get caught out lying, whether the lie may be big or small. Everyone lies, no matter how honest they may seem. It is unavoidable in human nature. Journalists are commonly known for lying or bending the truth to get more viewers and to engage the audience. This essay will discuss how journalists have lied about their experiences and how they reacted when they were caught out. Lying about an experience that occurred is bad enough,


The Morality Of Lying

there are a number of reasons and circumstances that seem that telling lies is a good thing. In this essay, I will first explain what morality is. Define moral relativism and moral egoism. Finally, I will use both theories to discuss the morality of lying. What is Morality? Morality defined in Baker Encyclopedia of Christian Apologetics from Dr. Norman Geisler, "First, a moral duty is a good in itself (an end), not merely good as a means. Further, it is something that we ought to pursue, a duty. last but not least the question that we all have in our mind!?

Is Lying Wrong?


Lying is an open-ended idea as to what is and what it is not. Lying is one of the most common acts that we carry out, it’s an unavoidable part of human nature. Mr. Wells asked on the very first day of class the big question, “Is lying wrong?” Some students in the class say yes, others say no. He continually asked the question from time to time throughout the semester and some student’s answers probably changed from the first time he asked. Whether lying is wrong or not in an ongoing ethical argument. Most would consider lying to be intending to deceive, misleading, deliberate misrepresenting, giving false information, and communicating some information and not all of it. There are a few reasons as to why the ones who think lying is bad is morally wrong. Lying is bad because a generally truthful world is a good thing and lying diminishes the trust between human beings. Life would become quite difficult if nobody and nothing could be trusted.


so guys this was our today's topic hope you like it if you did so comment and do follow my blogging spot😉😉😉😉
bye!
author - shambhvi Singh
for inquiries - email - shambhvi.singh27@gmail.com
धन्यवाद।😉
25 APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes Inspire You to Dream and Innovate in Life
The lie is the only luxury man over all other animals.
bye!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts