THANK YOU MESSAGES FOR PARENTS | QUOTES | shambhvi singh

 In our life the one and only people for our lifetime is our parents

whom we live with 

or maybe not

we should never take parents or anything, anyone for granted

as I told you guys

IN MY LAST BLOG if you didn't read it

what are you waiting for??!!

go check it out!!!!

I have some tHaNk YoU mEsSaGeS

for you lovely parents💙💜💖

Thank You Poems for Parents: Parents make all kinds of sacrifices to give their kids a good life until they grow up. If you have never taken out the time to appreciate what your parents have done for you, do it now. Don’t wait for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day to show your gratitude. Start by giving them a sweet greeting card with a thank you poem written on it. Follow it up by showing them a slideshow of your cute childhood pictures. Seeing what a beautiful childhood you had will make them nostalgic and teary-eyed. It won’t take much to say thanks and tell them that you are the luckiest son and daughter in the world. Something as simple as walking upto your mom and dad to give them a cute hug will make them happy. Show the world that you love your parents by sharing a touching quote on Facebook or tagging them in a beautiful family photo.



1) I love you both

Dear mom and dad

I can never bear

To see you sad

I will protect you

From hurt and pain

I will never give you

A chance to complain

For you have done

The same for me

Now it’s my turn

To make you happy

Thank you

 

2) Dear mom and dad….

Thank you for being there

Thank you for all your care

Thank you for your advice

Thank you for being so nice

Thank you for your guidance

Thank you for your patience

Thank you for your perfect DNA

Thank you for letting me grow up my way

Thank you for everything

Without you both, I’d be nothing

 

3) From the time you changed my nappy

To the things you did to make me happy

From the time you helped me crawl

To the time I grew and became tall

From the time you helped me in school

To the time you got me nice clothes to look cool

There isn’t anything you haven’t done for me

To have you as my parents, I am very lucky

Thank you

 

4) When I wanted to climb higher

You became my ladder

When I wanted some support

You both came together

When I wanted to fly high

You became my hot air balloon

When everything felt cursed

You appeared as my boon

I rested on your shoulders

When I wanted a better view

To parents who’ve done everything

I want to say thank you

 

5) I don’t need Father’s Day

To say I love you dad

Buying gifts on Mother’s Day

Is just another fad

Giving thanks to my parents

Each and every day

Is how I’ll express my gratitude

For showing me the way

Thank you

 

6) If an angel lived in this world

Mom, it would be you

No other person can be

So pure and true

I have never seen God

But He must be like dad

Who always makes me smile

And can’t bear to see me sad

Thanks to both of you

For being so wonderful

I love you both for making

My life so beautiful

 

7) Even if I hugged you everyday

Even if I gave you a kiss

Even if I made you smile

And filled your life full of bliss

I wouldn’t be able to match

Everything you’ve done for me

The only way I’ll try to repay you

Is by keeping you both happy

 

8) Get off my back

Is what I would have said

Using those words now

I wouldn’t be caught dead

Leave me alone

I would have said years ago

Such disrespect again

I would never show

Because I realize

The importance and value

Of having wonderful

Parents like you

Thanks

 

9) Instead of using a box

To give you a present

I want to use nice words

As a thank you token

You both as parents

Are truly irreplaceable

Thanks for making me life

So incredible

 

10) The wallpaper of my iPhone

Is a picture of dad holding me

My laptop’s screensaver

Is mom smiling widely

I like to keep you close

Even when you aren’t around

Imagine how much love

In you both, I have found

Thanks for making my life

A warm and tender cocoon

You are not just my parents

In my life, you are a boon

Thank you

Image result for Poem for Mom and Dad. Size: 165 x 204. Source: www.pinterest.com

Mom and dad… you’ve gone through a lot of struggle and pain. But I promise, I won’t let all that go in vain. ...

Success is in my stride, because I have parents like you by my side.

Mom and dad, I grew up cocooned in your love, comforted by your hugs and motivated by your lives… and I wouldn’t have it any other way. ...

sooo...

maybe now you understood 

that parents SHOULD BE a priority 

Comments

Popular Posts