MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!

hey everyone nice to meet you all

 today we're going to discuss 

MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!!

 Worst Nightmare of My Childhood ~ Nightmare means very unpleasant and horrible scenes while we are sleeping. They are not real but many astrologists and experts tell that there may be some meaning behind a specific nightmare. For example, if a person sees that he is dead then maybe it means that the person will have a long life. Scientists revealed that there are many scientific reasons behind nightmares, for example, neural networks, health issues, etc. Especially when a person is suffering from stomach problems then he may see very horrible nightmares. But the nightmare is a nightmare, it really scares us.


Worst Nightmare of My Childhood
I want to share my bad experience with the nightmare which I experienced in my childhood. Whenever I think about that nightmare, it scares me till now. But sometimes I used to laugh at my thinking and at that nightmare because it had no meaning and I was frightened without any special reason.





It was a dark night and I was suffering from fever. My father asked me to eat something but I denied it. He told me that if I eat something and take medicine then he will take me to that tree in the colony and will show me a genie (a Fay, or you may call it a ghost). I became excited and became ready to see that genie. My father took me near to that big tree in our colony and said, “Look! there is Fay on the top of the tree”, I looked up and suddenly that genie (Fay) jumped on me. Hooowwwwwwww…….

Oh my God, that was so scary, so frightening, thank God it was only a nightmare. But I always became scared when I see that tree in our previous residence area. Nightmares are usually the result of unhealthy conditions so avoid them otherwise you will be stuck in them and they may affect your daily routine.

5 Reasons Why Nightmares Might Be Good for You



so guys' how did u like my story do comment and follow me


✌bye guys 




author-Shambhvi Singh




for inquiry - email-  shambhvi.singh27@gmail.com☺☺☺☺☺☺😀😀😀



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts